POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray page design ? : Re: New POV-Ray page design ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray page design ?
From: Scott Hill
Date: 18 Jun 2000 00:34:08
Message: <394c5140@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message
news:394### [at] inapginrafr...
> Just went to the POV-Ray page looking for links, and it happens to have
> a new design !

    Well, I for one like what I see so far. I can understand the arguments
against the Poser girl, but, really, just what is the problem with her ?
    It looks to me to be a good advertisement for POV. Well I, for one, at
least, would be happy if I could get POV to output anything that looked that
good (I don't have Poser though, so I don't know just how easy something
like that would be).
    Actually, what I think would be really neat is if that image changed
regularly, each time demonstrating different aspects of POVRay - one week a
nice Poser girl showing mapping features, the next a teddybear showing the
power of media, and so on...

--
Scott Hill. (sco### [at] innocentcom)
Software Engineer.